LONDON, June 11, 2021 – BCW, the global communications agency built to move people, announced today it was honoured with five awards at PRovoke’s 2021 EMEA SABRE Awards virtual ceremony held on June 9, including being named Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year. BCW was also the most shortlisted agency in both the campaign and agency categories. The EMEA SABRE Awards recognize superior achievement in branding, reputation and engagement.
In recognizing BCW EMEA, PRovoke said: “Three years after its mega-merger, BCW has evolved into a formidable player in EMEA, with an agility and propensity for innovation that you might not expect from an agency of its size even outside a pandemic.”
Scott Wilson, President, Europe & Africa, BCW, said: “On behalf of the entire BCW team across EMEA, I could not be more delighted to be recognised by PRovoke as Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year. The team has shown great resilience through a tough year, and their creativity, dedication and the sheer quality of the work has shone through. Congratulations to our brilliant team, our clients and our partners for this hugely deserved accolade.”
Together with its clients, BCW won the following SABRE Awards for campaign work:
- The SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Reputation Management: Shop Small by American Express — American Express with Agence Babel, fischerAppelt & Werbewelt, BCW Italy
- Public Education: Beach Mode — Trygg-Hansa with BCW Stockholm
- Financial Services: #WhereYouShopMatters — Visa with ASDA’A BCW
- Food Service: I love my bistro — Collectif d’acteurs du secteur CHR with BCW France
In addition, BCW won four IN2 SABRE Awards, celebrating innovation across marketing and communications, which were also announced at the ceremony. They included:
- Best Use of Social Networks: Beach Mode — Trygg-Hansa with BCW Stockholm
- Best in Digital Brand Platforms: Beach Mode — Trygg-Hansa with BCW Stockholm
- Best Meme/Viral Campaign: #MoveForwardwithBayer — Bayer with ASDA’A BCW
- Best in Real-time Engagement: Pladdling — Carlsberg Sweden with BCW Stockholm
“My ambition is for BCW to become one of the defining agencies of the decade. To achieve this, we will need to double-down on retaining and recruiting the best talent in our industry; continuing to nurture and invest in our incredible culture; and having an unbridled passion for delivering innovative stand-out work,” added Wilson. “This is why I was especially pleased to see that BCW was shortlisted for the most campaign awards this year, as well as being proud to see BCW Group companies take the first and second places for the second year running in PRovoke’s Best Agencies to Work For in EMEA.
“The magic of our industry is that change is permanent. For BCW, there will be no resting on laurels, and we go again. As we get to the half-way point of 2021, BCW is thriving across the EMEA region and we’re looking for the brightest and bravest talents to join us at all levels and across all practices. For anyone operating at the top of their game and with the ambition to build their career and to deploy their skills and talents at scale, I would simply urge them to drop me a line and come on board.”