We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow us to remember you. Cookies come in many forms. We have set out below the main types and categories of cookies that are used.
- Business: Analytics Provider
- Cookie Name: psc; uit; uid; dt; di; uvc; xtc
- Purpose: The AddThis cookie is connected to WPP's corporate reports, and is associated with the 'share this page' function, where a user can email a link from a report to their friends. Click here to learn how to reject or delete the AddThis cookie.
Cookie: Content management system
Cookie: PHP session cookie
- Business: CMS
- Cookie Name: has_js; SESS
Business: session cookie
- Cookie Name: PHPSESSID
- Purpose: The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialized state data. On the Action website, it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.
- Business: Ad Network, Publisher, Google map
- Cookie Name: NID; PREF; __utmb; __utmc; __utmz; __utma
- Purpose: NID and PREF are used by Google to store user preference and information when viewing pages with Google maps.
- __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, and __utma cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Click here to learn how to reject or delete the Google cookies.
- Business: Publisher
- Cookie Name: VISITOR_INFO1; _LIVE; soundData.sol
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this website as they help us provide a better service and make our website easier to use.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website, select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options, then add our domain to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from. Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored.
If you set your browser to refuse all cookies, please be aware that there may be functionality on various websites that does not work.